The application process for working on Bloop’s next animated short has officially started! Here are the details.
Who are we looking for?
- Concept artists
- Character designers
- 3D Modelers
What will you get out of it?
- Full credit on the film
- Exposure on our YouTube and blog, since the making process will be fully documented
- A chance to be a part of one of the most documented series of the making of animation on the internet
- A dedicated interview / article on the Bloop website about yourself and your work process
- Experience of handling a lot of responsibility in a short film production
- Get to know some awesome people (:
What you WON’T get out out this?
I’m sorry, this is not a funded project. I’m not getting paid to make it nor will I be making money off of it.
Bloop Animation is pushing towards becoming an actual production studio with budgets and publishers, and it will happen eventually, but right now it is still considered a passion project. You WILL, however, get a lot out of it, if you play it right. This is a serious production which will involve close to 10 people, all of them taking it very seriously.
How to apply?
Send your resume and demo reel/portfolio to [email protected]
Tell us a bit about yourself, and why are you interested in working on this film.
What is the deadline?
Application deadline is April 6th.
Hope to hear from you soon!