We are looking for self-driven experienced sales reps to join our team, focusing on the US educational market.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-sufficient-hardworking-naturally-born-sales guy/gal. This is a small company, so we’re looking for someone who’s not scared of taking responsibilities and running with their own ideas. Someone who knows how to do good work without a supervisor looking over their shoulder, telling them what to do. We’re based in New York, but remote work is totally fine.
Does that sound like you? Shoot us an email.
- Present, promote and sell our courses to schools and universities within the US.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Generate and reach out to leads through cold calling / cold emailing.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Familiarity with the US educational system.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Must be a US citizen / permanent resident with permission to work in the US.
- Must live in the US, though work is remote.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to [email protected]